Jan 1, 2013

As the journey begins....

And so once again the journey begins.  I have thought long and hard about the blogging world for months and months on end.  I have started, stopped, restarted, and stopped all a multitude of times.  Is this something that I really want to do, I ask myself day in and day out.  YES, the final answer is YES!

Starting today I vow to bring you wonderful frugal tips, tricks, and ideas all that hopefully will flow greatly within your daily lifestyles as well as they flow in mine. 

Had it not been for the frugal side of me that I started to encounter almost 5 years ago I would not be where I am at today.  A little kick and a little nudge here and there really allowed for my whole lifestyle to change and become what it is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment