Aug 27, 2014

Student Loans ~ Need I Say More!!

Today I want to touch on Student Loans - the ones that you dread and dread. Many Americans are left with some amount of debt after graduating. Some look at the situation as positive due to being able to get a good education and hopefully a decent job. However, with the way the United States economy has changed it is resulting in more and more with student loan debt and less of the amount of jobs available.

When I started playing around with blogging two years ago, my idea was to be able to blog enough that I would be able to make an extra student loan payment every month. Well, sad to say but blogging takes a lot of time and hard work to get up, running and established even to make the smallest amount of income. And while many of you I am sure are thinking that I am crazy for the whole thing I am going to continue with the blogging as much as possible. Throughout my blogging I want to bring you creative ideas that allow for you to be frugal and help in little ways here and there.

The first program that I have started taking advantage of is called SmarterBucks. Smarterbucks is similar to other programs on the market however, this by far is my favorite! You simply sign up free for the program and there are a variety of ways that you can earn money that goes direct to your student loans. Interested in selling electronics, books, etc. that you are no longer using and have sitting around? No problem you can make money back for that! Want to shop online or dine out at restaurants? Money back there too! How about are you interested in spending some time in the evening to complete some surveys? Perfect! You can earn there as well. Also, you have the opportunity to help others. If you do not have student loans you can still sign-up and earn for family and friends. This is an absolute win-win situation for everyone involved!

So what are you waiting for? Take your first step in SAVINGS on your student loans and sign-up today! I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Check Out SmarterBucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment