Mar 24, 2013

Another Sunday!

Living in a small town many would say makes it very difficult to live a frugal lifestyle.  You do not always have the large variety of places available to shop around.  Many times you would think that it would be harder than anything to live frugal on a dime in the small town.  Put that aside - small town living can be just as frugal as anywhere else.  Being able to notice sales and adjust them to your lifestyle makes for a frugal success.  While I am from a small town I have learned the ins and outs of living frugal.  While it may take a little extra planning to get the hang of things it is totally worth it in the long run.  My #1 Favorite - Price Matching!  With Wal-Mart on the bandwagon with price matching it allows for me to score some awesome deals without having to drive 20-30 minutes to the next town.  Price Matching has really been a lifesaver for me in so many ways! 

No comments:

Post a Comment